Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Joy in "Square 1"


"Square 1 is better than square miserable!"

One of my very favorite people on this earth said this to me today and I loved it so much that I had to post it for each one of you!! It says it all - when we enter into new seasons of life - whether it is a move, new job, the ending or beginning of a relationship - sometimes people can get bogged down and overwhelmed with a defeated attitude saying, "gosh - I have to start all over again!?!" But my friend who uttered the fantastic phrase above put a whole new spin on that season of life - a joyful perspective that so many neglect at the commencement of a major life change.

Thanks to my precious friend for reminding me of the sweet excitement and happiness found in "square 1".

Choosing joy!

Boe

1 comment: