Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Am Jewels





So one of my favorite people at work and a wonderful friend happens to have a pretty incredible talent - she makes BEAUTIFUL jewelry! Her name is Alicia and after undergoing some pretty intense back surgery last year - she decided, while on bed rest, that instead of being bored she would take on a hobby - and boy did she ever!! Her collections are incredible - everything from everyday, to formal wear and wedding adornments - her delicate, handcrafted pieces are definite treasures for sure!

Check out her site - you won't regret it!

Boe

2 comments:

  1. Em!! I am in love with everything!! Can your friend bring the branch earrings and the gold tree necklace to work and I will buy them!! AMAZING! I know where I am getting my Chirstmas gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!

    Thank you! So glad you like everything.

    If you would still like the branch earrings and the gold tree necklace I can remove the shipping costs from them and put them under the reserved section for you to purchase online. I can then bring them to Em to give to you.

    Are you referring to the gold tree necklace with the crystals?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete