Wednesday, January 26, 2011

One


I have not been on the "blogging bandwagon" lately and I apologize. Life gets exciting/busy and I neglect this little nugget in my life - I need to be better about it!

A couple weeks ago, I attended Buckhead Church. It's not the church that I frequent every week, but that Sunday in particular I just felt, in the pit of my stomach, that I needed to go. It's clear, that that feeling was the Lord speaking to me. You see, for weeks, people had been asking me, "Do you have a New Years Resolution...what is it??" I had one in mind but just couldn't seem to verbalize it into a clear, consise phrase. Welp, with the help of Andy Stanley - I was able to do just that!

He opened up his message with the phrase, "You can't help everyone, you can help one". That is exactly what had been on my heart. This year - I feel like the Lord is really charging me to dig deep into certain people that He has placed in my life. Andy explained that by helping one person - you can impact so many others! It was just a very simple way to state what I am really looking forward to doing in the new year.

So - I charge you - love on those around you - because whether you know it or not by helping one, you can help everyone!

Choosing joy,
Boe

*Romans 12:10*

No comments:

Post a Comment