Monday, January 25, 2010

Home is where your heart lies


What is it about home that just makes everything seem so right with the world?? As I walked into the house Friday night - my mom had my favorite treat waiting for me - pipping hot chex mix right out of the oven with a freezing cold diet coke just waiting to be deliciously consumed over loving conversation and catching up with the people I love most in life! This weekend has been so perfect - bridge run with the family and playing at the beach - and most importantly honoring my dad for all of his hard work. What a sweet gift to get to recognize such an incredible man! I encourage you all to do it - let your loved ones know how special they are to you - we just don't do it enough!

Hope everyone is having a great start to the week (my flight got cancelled this morning so I got an extra day in Fla - not too shabby)!

Choosing joy,
Boe

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog!! I love your view of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is this?? And why did I not hear about it sooner??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I love blogs. I hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's so awesome!!

    i can't wait to choose joy with you, little sugar.

    xo
    k

    ReplyDelete