Monday, March 29, 2010

Tears of Joy


How many times have you heard that phrase??

Well, over the past 48 hours, I have had the blessing of experiencing it in a very real way. One of my best friends, lost a spiritual mentor and precious friend this morning. I was given the sweet opportunity to get to know him and his wife, a little bit, through my friend and for that I am so grateful. He was a pursuer of hearts and through his short time here on earth he served as a beautiful example of how we, as Christians, should live each day - loving those around us unconditionally.

Talking to my friend this morning was so special - she reminded me that even in death - we must find JOY! Our time here on earth is so short - and we GET THE GIFT of spending eternity with Him in heaven!! She described that over the past 2 days there was laughter and delight in the fact that her dear friend was entering the KINGDOM OF GOD!!

God is so good!

Thanks to my sweet friend for her joyful example.
Boe

1 Corinthians 15:54-58

1 comment: