Thursday, February 18, 2010

Me Day


In college - my friends and I established something called, a "Me Day". It was one day that you got to take off - especially aimed at all that is YOU! Whether it was staying in your PJ's all day long, eating your favorite foods, etc. - it was 24 hours of pure relaxation - a little "sercy" that you gave yourself!



Well - this past weekend - I gave myself a much needed, "Me Day" and spent my Valentines Day with some pretty incredible friends! We packed our bags and headed to Seaside for the long weekend. It was so delightful getting out of the snow and down to the warm beaches of sunny FLA! It was honestly one of the first times in a long time that I had the chance to completely relax. We all sat out on the porch Saturday afternoon and napped/read/talked! It was perfect - and something that I really needed!



I encourage you all to take a "Me Day" in the very near future - you deserve it!

Boe

No comments:

Post a Comment